Thank you—WISHING YOU GREAT SUCCESS WITH FILMRAISER!
CHECK YOUR INBOX:
** We just sent you a copy of your submission ** (If you do not receive it - check your junk folder). The next movie has not been announced—but when it is you'll receive an invitation to participate.
$1.00 from every OPENING WEEKEND movie ticket—BENEFITS YOUR CAUSE—when people EITHER:
click your DIRECT LINK TO BUY TICKETS ON FANDANGO!
OR—select your cause on filmraiser.com/tickets before purchasing.
Two great ways to purchase tickets that support your organization. PLUS—anyone in the U.S. can click your link—(or select your cause on our site.) Invite friends in other cities. NOTE—the direct link is great for emailing and posting. It skips our site and still tracks all of your sales on Fandango.
DO FANDANGO (or ATOM TIckets) Work in your city?
Enter your city on FANDANGO to see if theaters in your area are supported. Our sincere apologies if your community is not supported yet. FANDANGO works almost everywhere in the U.S.
(we'LL announce a movie)
And when tickets go on sale:
- SEND everyone to www.filmraiser.com.
- To SELECT YOUR CAUSE.
- And CLICK through to Fandango or Atom. All tickets bought will track to your cause.
ONLY three things TO PROMOTE:
- Opening Weekend Dates
- Your School Name or Cause.
HERE'S A HUGE SALES TIP:
Make a physical guest list. Just like you would for a birthday party—then reach people directly—by phone, email, text and in person. It’s the best method we’ve seen to guarantee turnout. TRUST US—posting on social media is lousy at driving attendance—but necessary for hosting event info.
WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING?
We will email to you a sales report after opening weekend. (We are working on a realtime reporting solution for causes but it is still several films away...)
HOW DO YOU GET PAID?
After the event we will ask for your current mailing address so that we can send you a check!
It's that easy.
See you at the movies!
PS. - PLEASE BE SURE TO WHITELIST ALL EMAILS FROM FILMRAISER!
If our emails aren't making it to your inbox, you're going to miss important stuff: invites to new movies, sales reports, custom links. We want each of your events to be more and more successful. Here are simple actions you can take to ensure that you don't miss a thing:
1) Add email@example.com as a contact in your address book.
2) If you're a Gmail user, or you use another web-based email that filters "promotions" away from your main inbox, be sure to "drag" any emails from us into your Primary Inbox. This will ensure that you don't miss a thing.
P.P.S. WHEN EACH NEW FILM IS ANNOUNCED—FILMRAISER WILL INVITE YOUr cause to PARTICIPATE! LET'S SEE GREAT FILMS TOGETHER!
MORE ABOUT FILMRAISER:
- FilmRaiser welcomes schools, clubs and causes—and many wonderful organizations, both national and local.
- Including community sports teams, churches, youth programs, non-profits, social groups and fundraising projects.
- (You do not need 501c3 charity status).
- THE PROGRAM IS FREE to organize. And movie tickets are face value.
- FilmRaiser works at ANY MOVIE THEATER where tickets can be bought on Fandango or Atom Tickets - depending on which ticket platform is our partner for the event.
- $1.00 from every ticket comes back to your cause—to any showing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday of opening weekend [or longer if stated so] for the film being offered. It all adds to the your earnings!
- After opening weekend—we will tally the box office sales and mail a check to you.
- The opportunity works all day, for every screening.
- And runs ALL OPENING WEEKEND LONG.
- PLUS—your community can promote the event to relatives and friends ALL OVER THE COUNTRY—anywhere in the U.S. where someone selects your cause our website before buying tickets to see the movie—money comes back to your cause!
- And after reaching local friends, family, co-workers and your community—your team should reach out to contacts and friends in other cities. It's all pretty awesome. : )
- We will notify you every month or so when new movies become available as fundraisers.
- Studios decide which films are chosen...but we aim to give you several weeks to prepare.
- Participate as often as you like! Just click “Participate” in the emails we send to you.
- You can select the movies that fit your community—and skip others.
HOW EVENTS WORK:
- We'll email to invite you to participate in a new movie.
- Click YES.
- We'll send you some great studio art (digital posters).
- And we'll show you how to easily add the name of your cause to the poster.
- Then you simply send people to www.FilmRaiser.com.
- When they select your cause from a list—a unique link will pop up.
- Any tickets to the movie bought through that link track back to your school!
- Some events checkout on Fandango, some checkout out on Atom Tickets, and sometimes both platforms work; we'll announce with each movie!
Hopefully some of this helps!
Find us anytime with questions.