Thank you—WISHING YOU GREAT SUCCESS WITH THIS FILM!
*** We just sent you a copy of your submission *** (If you do not receive it - check your junk folder).
$1.00 from every OPENING WEEKEND movie ticket—BOUGHT WITH YOUR CODE, for Born in China—benefits your cause.
Every time your promo code is used—on opening weekend and before—your cause will earn approx. $1.00 [10% of sales]. Anyone in the U.S. can use your code! Invite friends and family in other cities.
REMINDER TO BUY ON "ATOM TICKETS" — NOT FANDANGO
On this movie we are using Disney-owned ATOM TICKETS (not Fandango). Atom works at every AMC, Regal and Cinemark (and several other chains). Enter your city at www.atomtickets.com to see if theaters in your area are supported. Our sincere apologies if Atom is not supported near you yet. Rest assured, on future films we’ll be using both Fandango again, and Atom.
- We'll be sending you some digital art (very shortly) for DisneyNature's BORN IN CHINA.
- *** Your promo code will not be emailed to you *** Instead, when movie tickets go on sale:
- SEND your supporters to www.filmraiser.com
- When they SELECT YOUR CAUSE—your promo code will POP-UP.
- COPY the code—and click the link to Atom Tickets.
- Then PASTE the code into the promo box when buying movie tickets.
- All you have to promote is the NAME OF YOUR CAUSE—and FILMRAISER.com!
- Instructions on our website will direct supporters the rest of the way. : )
In the meantime…
HERE'S A HUGE SALES TIP:
Make a physical guest list. Just like you would for a birthday party—then reach people directly. Phone, email, in person. It’s the best method we’ve seen to guarantee turnout. (Posting on social media is necessary for hosting event info - but lousy at driving attendance).
See you at the movies!
P.S. WHEN EACH NEW FILM IS ANNOUNCED—FILMRAISER WILL INVITE YOUr cause to PARTICIPATE! LET'S SEE GREAT FILMS TOGETHER!
- FilmRaiser welcomes schools, clubs and causes—and many wonderful organizations, both national and local.
- Including community sports teams, churches, youth programs, non-profits, social groups and fundraising projects.
- (You do not need 501c3 charity status).
- THE PROGRAM IS FREE to organize. And movie tickets are face value.
- FilmRaiser works at ANY MOVIE THEATER where tickets can be bought on Fandango or Atom Tickets - depending on which ticket platform is our partner for the event.
- 10% of the box office revenue comes back to your cause—from any ticket bought—to any showing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday of opening weekend for the film being offered. It all adds to the your earnings!
- After opening weekend—we will tally the box office sales and mail a check to you.
- The opportunity works all day, for each screening, and runs ALL OPENING WEEKEND LONG.
- PLUS—your community can promote the event to relatives and friends ALL OVER THE COUNTRY—anywhere in the U.S. where someone buys tickets to see the movie through your unique link on our website—money comes back to your cause!
- And after reaching local friends, family, co-workers and into your community—your team should reach out to contacts and friends in other cities to participate by selecting your cause on our website. It's pretty awesome. : )
- We will notify you every month or so when new movies become available as fundraisers.
- Studios decide which films are chosen...but we aim to give you several weeks to prepare.
- Participate as often as you like! Just click “Participate” in the email we send to you.
- You can select the movies that fit your community—and skip others.
HOW EVENTS WORK:
- We'll email to invite you to participate in a new movie.
- Click YES.
- We'll send you some great studio art (digital posters).
- And we'll show you how to easily add the name of your cause to the poster.
- Then you SEND people to www.FilmRaiser.com!
- When they select your cause from a list—a unique link or code will pop up.
- Any tickets to the movie bought through that link track back to your school!
- Some events checkout on Fandango, some checkout out on Atom Tickets, and sometimes both platforms work; we'll announce with each movie!
PS. You'll only ever need to promote three things:
- DATES FOR THE MOVIE / OPENING WEEKEND
- WHERE TO GET TICKETS - (www.FilmRaiser.com)
- YOUR SCHOOL NAME / OR CAUSE
And after opening weekend we will send you a check!
Hopefully some of this helps!
Find us anytime with questions.