Thank you—WISHING YOU GREAT SUCCESS WITH FILMRAISER!
*** We just sent you a copy of your submission *** (If you do not receive it - check your junk folder).
$1.00 from every OPENING WEEKEND movie ticket—BOUGHT THrough your link for THE FILM OFFERED—benefits your cause.
Every time a ticket to opening weekend is bought through your unique Fandango/Atom link hosted our website——your cause will earn $1.00. Anyone in the U.S. can use your code! Invite friends and family in other cities.
MOST FILMRAISER EVENTS WORK ON BOTH FANDANGO & ATOM TICKETS - You'll be notified with each film.
Enter your city on FANDANGO or AtomTickets to see if theaters in your area are supported. Our sincere apologies if your community is not supported yet. (FANDANGO works almost everywhere in the U.S. and ATOM TICKETS works at every AMC, Regal and Arclight).
NEXT STEPS: (after we announce a movie)
We'll send you some digital art. And when movie tickets go on sale:
- SEND everyone to www.filmraiser.com.
- They simply SELECT YOUR CAUSE.
- And CLICK through to Fandango or Atom. All tickets bought will track to your cause.
ONLY three things TO PROMOTE:
- OPENING WEEKEND
- YOUR SCHOOL NAME OR CAUSE
- (Dates for the movie)
- (Where to get tickets)
- (Who benefits from the event)
And after opening weekend we will send you a check!
In the meantime…
HERE'S A HUGE SALES TIP:
Make a physical guest list. Just like you would for a birthday party—then reach people directly—by phone, email, text and in person. It’s the best method we’ve seen to guarantee turnout. TRUST US—posting on social media is lousy at driving attendance—but necessary for hosting event info.
Have amazing events. See you at the movies!
P.S. WHEN EACH NEW FILM IS ANNOUNCED—FILMRAISER WILL INVITE YOUr cause to PARTICIPATE! LET'S SEE GREAT FILMS TOGETHER!
MORE ABOUT FILMRAISER:
- FilmRaiser welcomes schools, clubs and causes—and many wonderful organizations, both national and local.
- Including community sports teams, churches, youth programs, non-profits, social groups and fundraising projects.
- (You do not need 501c3 charity status).
- THE PROGRAM IS FREE to organize. And movie tickets are face value.
- FilmRaiser works at ANY MOVIE THEATER where tickets can be bought on Fandango or Atom Tickets - depending on which ticket platform is our partner for the event.
- 10% of the box office revenue comes back to your cause—from any ticket bought—to any showing on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday of opening weekend [or longer if stated so] for the film being offered. It all adds to the your earnings!
- After opening weekend—we will tally the box office sales and mail a check to you.
- The opportunity works all day, for every screening.
- And runs ALL OPENING WEEKEND LONG.
- PLUS—your community can promote the event to relatives and friends ALL OVER THE COUNTRY—anywhere in the U.S. where someone buys tickets to see the movie through your unique link on our website—money comes back to your cause!
- And after reaching local friends, family, co-workers and into your community—your team should reach out to contacts and friends in other cities to participate by selecting your cause on our website. It's pretty awesome. : )
- We will notify you every month or so when new movies become available as fundraisers.
- Studios decide which films are chosen...but we aim to give you several weeks to prepare.
- Participate as often as you like! Just click “Participate” in the emails we send to you.
- You can select the movies that fit your community—and skip others.
HOW EVENTS WORK:
- We'll email to invite you to participate in a new movie.
- Click YES.
- We'll send you some great studio art (digital posters).
- And we'll show you how to easily add the name of your cause to the poster.
- Then you simply send people to www.FilmRaiser.com.
- When they select your cause from a list—a unique link will pop up.
- Any tickets to the movie bought through that link track back to your school!
- Some events checkout on Fandango, some checkout out on Atom Tickets, and sometimes both platforms work; we'll announce with each movie!
Hopefully some of this helps!
Find us anytime with questions.